Post Message | Show all 6 posts
by Rabbi Ovadia Yankel
(10/21/2005) - As chief Rabbi of Sesame street, I say we end Cookie
Monster's and Cookie's relationship! It's a disgrace! It puts the wrong
image in our kinderlach's minds!
| Posted by Chavie
- I totaly agree with you, o great Rabbi! I don't even think those
Cookies that Cookie Monster is with are Cholov Yisroel! What will my
kids' pricipals' think if they know I'm letting my children watch
non-cholov yisroel cookies on TV!
| Posted by Rochel Finkelstein
- My little Goldy didn't have enough room for my delicious chulent
because she ate too many cookies at Kiddush! It was obviously because
she saw cookie monster on TV! She only watched Seseme Street once! That
was before I found out about the Count's connection with the Yetzer
| Posted by Rabbi Chaim Cohen (10/23/2005)
- Why do you guys even have TVs?
| Posted by Soroh Greensplat (10/23/2005)
- WOW!!!!!!! Do you Know what?!!! I heard that Cookie Monster has given
Cookies a Get!!!! He's now dating Veggies!!!! He has a new favorite
| Posted by Veggie Monster (10/24/2005)
- C is for carrots, that's good enough for me! C is for celery that's
good enough for me! C is for cucumbers that's good enough for me. Oh
Carrots Celery Cucumbers start with C!
| Posted by Rabbi Ovadia Yankel (10/25/2005)
- Oy! This is even worse! What if the Veggies have bugs in them? I say
we get rid of everything on Sesame Street because, no matter what,
everything is bad!